The most complete and easy table use scoreboard on the market which complies with the rules of the World Karate Federation (WKF). Ideal for any karate federation and dojos. Also indicated for other sports or training with action/pause sequences such as boxing, taekwondo, etc.
- Made of high-tech components only
- Height of digits: 9cm, easily visible for over 30m
- Scores: Ippon, Nihon and Sanbon (1, 2 or 3 points at the time)
- Penalties: CAT1 and CAT2 with automatic assigning of scores to the opponent.
- Acoustic signals to indicate “xx seconds to the end” (programmable) and also at the end of contest time. 3 different types of sound and 3 levels of volume.
- 10 seconds timer used when the combatant fall to the ground. Acoustic signal to alert “x seconds before to get the 10 seconds” (programmable).
- Encho-Sen timer for game extension in the case of equal scores (programmable).
- Two programmable modes: Competition and Training mode.
- Training mode: programming of “action-pause” sequences by the setting of the Action time, Pause time and Number of sequences; useful for kick-boxing, boxing, fitness environments, etc.
- Out/in serial ports for linking various scoreboards and for a variety of displays in different positions and angles.
- Console with bright display behind the scoreboard for easy table use. Dirt-proof and waterproof membrane keyboard.
- Dimensions: 22"x14"x4" (56x36x10cm)
- Power cord supply included (110v or 220v)
- Easy table setup
- Operated by one person only. Reduces the number of volunteers at the ring table.
- Score and remaining time easily seen by competitors and spectators.
- Carrying case: light, resistant and easily transportable. (The carrying case can also hold the battery and the charger.)
- Rechargeable battery 12V/6-7Ah
- Battery charger (110V or 220V)
Click here for more details...